The Town of Alamo owns and maintains the municipal cemetery, located off of Branch Street. The cemetery is a cherished public space, created out of devotion, pride, and remembrance. With the continued assistance of family members, visitors, and historians, we can maintain an unobstructed, clean, litter-free site. The cemetery was established in 1847.
To find a grave or information about the cemetery, please contact City Hall at 731-696-4515.